You are wondering where to punt on the next Big Game? If so, look no further as we at SportingPedia have compiled this list of trusted Super Bowl betting sites to spare you the trouble of having to do research on your own. The 10 picks recommended below all boast a fine reputation, swift payouts, excellent pricing, and high levels of security.
Top 10 Super Bowl Betting Sites
- $20 for cards
- $10 for BTC, BTH, and LTC
- $50 for bank transfers, USDT, and ETH
Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- $1,000 for MatchPay
- $9,500 for cryptos
- $3,000 for checks
- 24 hours for BTC
- Up to 1 hour for LTC, BTH, and ETH
- Punters can request odds for unavailable markets
- A top US-facing sportsbook
- Licensed by Curacao eGaming
- Accepts Bitcoin
- An established, well-known gambling brand
- Multiple Super Bowl futures and props
Online since 2011, Bovada has fortified its position as one of the most popular offshore betting sites that service the US market. The brand was launched by Canadian-Antiguan entrepreneur Calvin Ayre. It covers a decent range of sports disciplines, including gridiron football, soccer, basketball, tennis, and baseball, among many others.
The sportsbook is somewhat of a US-facing spin-off of another hugely popular betting site launched by Ayre, Bodog. The primary difference is Bodog caters to punters from Europe and other global markets. As for Bovada, it operates with a license granted by Curacao eGaming and accepts punters from most states except for Maryland, New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware, and New York.
US bettors who join Bovada can top up their accounts with a variety of cryptocurrencies but cards and bank transfers are viable options as well. The sportsbook offers a comprehensive set of lines for the Big Game, including futures and props like Odds to Win, Winning Conference, Winning Division, Winning State, and Most Valuable Player.
One great thing about Bovada is that it gives customers the option to request specials if the markets they are interested in are unavailable. Just tweet your request at @bovadaofficial using the hashtag #WhatsYaWager and Bovada’s oddsmakers will contact you back with a response.
Min Deposit$20Max Withdrawal
- UK Gambling Commission (#39198-R-319450-022)
- Ireland Revenue Commissioners (#1012453)
- Malta Gaming Authority (#MGA/CRP/237/2013)
- Swedish Gambling Authority
- Danish Gambling Authority
Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- $4,000 per transfer
- $20,000 per calendar month
- Up to 3 days for cards
- 1 day for e-wallets
- Up to 5 days for online banking
- Consistently competitive pricing
- Slick layout and user-friendly design
- Offers early cashouts
- 24/7 friendly customer support
- Available in numerous regulated markets
- Offers 35 sports
LeoVegas started as a mobile casino but later expanded its product offering by adding a slick online sportsbook with a bevy of betting markets at competitive odds. The operator caters to bettors from many major markets under licenses issued by the regulators of Great Britain, Sweden, Malta, and Ireland.
A whole host of wagering types are available at LeoVegas, including singles, doubles, trebles, parlays, and patent bets, among others. Parlays, in particular, can have anywhere between 4 and 12 selections, so keep that in mind when building a combination bet.
One thing we appreciate about LeoVegas is that it provides consistently sharp odds across all available markets. Speaking of which, competitive prices are available for over thirty different sports at LeoVegas. From snooker, surfing, and tennis to baseball, basketball, and soccer, there are options for the preferences of all punters.
Gridiron football is very well-represented at LeoVegas. At the time of publication, the sportsbook offered over 170 futures but keep in mind availability changes throughout the year. We spotted dozens of props, including Most Sacks, Most Tackles, Most Interceptions, and Last Winless Team. Division, scoring, and kicking specials are also among the available options for punters looking for more exotic wagers.
XbetMin Deposit$45 ($20 for Bitcoin)Max Withdrawal$5,000 per weekDeposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal TimeUp to 1 day for cryptocurrencies, between 5 and 7 working days for bank transfers
- Welcomes customers from the US
- A wholesome betting experience on mobile devices
- Up-to-the-minute odds
- A comprehensive news section with previews and tips
- Fast cryptocurrency withdrawals
- Great coverage of US leagues
Xbet is the right sportsbook for punters who insist on market diversity, a user-friendly interface, and round-the-clock customer support. Security is yet another strength of this operator as all customer information is heavily encoded with 256-bit encryption.
At Xbet, sports fans will benefit from up-to-date live bettings odds, multiple promotional incentives, swift withdrawals, and a bevy of betting markets. Everything is neatly organized to facilitate seamless and fast navigation across the different sections of the website.
The sportsbook accepts punts from the United States, catering to customers from the country with a huge variety of local leagues and events. The MLB, NBA, WNBA, NHL, UFC, and NFL are all sufficiently covered. NCAAF lines are readily available to bettors who seek action on collegiate football events.
Various futures and props are listed among the options for customers looking to bet on the Super Bowl. The up-to-date news section helps you stay ahead of the game with previews, predictions, and tips.
Niche sports like table tennis are on offer for bettors who wish to diversify their wagering experience. You can even bet on US politics, including on the winner of the next presidential elections. As for the accepted payment solutions, punters at Xbet can fund their balance via cryptocurrencies, person-to-person transfers, cards, and wire transfers.
BetsafeBet Now ReviewRegulators
Min Deposit$10Max Withdrawal$50,000 per dayDeposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- Malta Gaming Authority (#MGA/CRP/108/2004)
- Ireland Revenue Commissioners (#1011286)
- Swedish Gambling Authority (#C-87610)
- 2 to 7 business days for bank transfers
- 2 to 5 days for cards
- 1 to 3 days for online banking
- Instant for e-wallets
- Dedicated apps for iOS and Android
- In-game betting and live streaming
- Licensed by reputable regulators
- A Bet Builder feature
- Award-winning betting operator
- Excellent customer support
Betsafe is a sophisticated betting site with multiple licenses that operates as part of the Betsson Group. This well-run sportsbook offers a host of sports to punt on via an intuitive platform that is friendly to novice bettors.
Soccer, gridiron football, motorsports, tennis, hockey, golf, and basketball are all available, in addition to niche disciplines like table tennis, padel, pesapallo, and lacrosse. Betting on major award ceremonies, politics, and television shows is possible.
The in-play section is rich in events, with the option to watch live streams of major games and competitions. The bet slip is intelligently designed, allowing users to build parlay wagers with two or more selections with great ease.
The bet slip settings enable punters to adjust the format of odds expression, giving them a choice from decimal, fractional, and moneyline odds. Punters can also see their detailed bet histories after logging into their accounts. Setting up an account is quick and hassle-free.
The gridiron football section ensures quick access to the most popular markets for the sport in a separate tab. Betsafe impresses with decent coverage of events from the NFL, NCAA, and CFL. Over a hundred futures are available, including odds for the next team to win the Big Game.
20BetMin Deposit$5 or $10, depending on the deposit methodMax Withdrawal
Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- $4,000 per day
- $10,000 per week
- $40,000 per month
- Several hours for e-wallets
- Up to 3 days for other methods
- Intuitive and easy navigation
- Lots of cryptocurrencies
- Low margins and soft odds
- A round-the-clock support service
- A healthy selection of NFL markets
- Low minimum deposits
This online bookie ensures fast-paced betting action in a punter-friendly environment despite lacking the experience of the old dogs in the industry. The sportsbook popped up on the online betting scene in 2020 but has already amassed a loyal following of customers thanks to the excellence of its services and product offering.
Odds are as sharp as they can get at 20Bet which means more value and profits for keen bettors. The extended variety of sports, competitions, and markets is particularly fascinating. We found over 2,500 markets while reviewing the sportsbook, although the number can grow over time as market availability changes throughout the year.
From football to soccer, basketball, baseball, and hockey, you cannot complain about lacking diversity. On the left-hand side, users will find a neatly organized list of all available sports. Separate tabs are available for popular sports, top events, and top championships.
Like all modern bookies in the online realm, this one also offers in-play betting but unfortunately, we failed to locate any live-streaming services. The sportsbook does an excellent job at delivering a versatile selection of markets to NFL fans. Those looking to bet on the Super Bowl face options like Most Valuable Player, Winning Conference, Winning Division, First Time Winner, and Outright Winner.
BetwayMin Deposit$10Max Withdrawal$100,000Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- 24 hours for e-wallets
- Up to 3 days for cards and bank transfers
- Multiple NFL and NBA partnerships
- Online since 2006
- A reliable bookie with an excellent reputation
- A global sports betting brand
- Plenty of in-game betting opportunities
- A well-rounded selection of football markets
Betway is a globally recognized brand with years of experience up its sleeve, so it hardly comes as a surprise it knows how to satisfy the needs of punters from all walks of life. They will find a proliferation of ways to enjoy gridiron football betting, having the option to punt on both desktop and mobile devices.
NFL odds are highly competitive at Betway, with punters being able to pick from various bet types like match-winner, point spread, totals, outrights, and props. Perhaps more importantly, Betway delivers the latest odds for both pre-match and in-play football markets.
The bookie provides in-depth previews for upcoming NFL seasons with valuable insights that can help you make smarter betting decisions. Expert tips and predictions are published each week to assist NFL bettors throughout the season. Those interested can find them in the bookie’s blog, the Betway Insider.
But there are many other reasons why sports fans choose Betway for their betting action. Apart from the sharp odds, the sportsbook offers countless markets for other major and niche sports like soccer, horse racing, basketball, mixed martial arts, and padel tennis. The website is available in 9 languages other than English, including German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
1xBitBet NowRegulatorsN/AMin Deposit0.01mBTCMax WithdrawalNo limits on withdrawal requestsDeposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal TimeUp to 30 minutes
- Works with cryptocurrencies only
- Accepts bets from most countries
- One of the oldest crypto betting sites
- A wide selection of sporting events
- Pays out within 30 minutes
- Does not impose maximum withdrawal restrictions
Online since 2016, 1xBit is a crypto-focused online sports wagering platform that caters to punters with a mind-blowing range of decentralized currencies. It offers a straightforward sign-up process, instant fee-free deposits, and great odds across a wild variety of markets.
Lightning-fast withdrawals are yet another strength of this betting operator. Winnings are typically paid out within thirty or so minutes, with no ceiling on the amount you can withdraw. Registered punters face an enormous choice of cryptocurrencies, including Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Monero.
Customers who do not currently own any cryptos can purchase some straight from 1xBit as it works with exchanges like BitValve, BitPanda, and CoinCorner. With that said, 1xBit is not a viable choice for bettors who seek to manage their funds in fiat currencies. No conventional payment methods are supported whatsoever.
This shortcoming aside, 1xBit impresses with a rather robust sports betting product powered by the Cyprus-based BetB2B. The prematch section offers hundreds of markets each day for various sports like bare-knuckle boxing, baseball, martial arts, basketball, and soccer.
Gridiron football fans will be able to find over 300 daily markets to bet on, most of which are for the NFL. Wagering on collegiate events is also possible at 1xBit. Punters at the sportsbook have access to handy features like the One-Click Bet, Bet Builder, and Bet Slip Sale (early cashout).
- National Revenue Agency of Bulgaria (#000030-6315)
- Darmstadt Regional Council (#Az.III 34-73c38.01/30-20)
- National Gaming Office of Romania (#L1170664W000663)
- Malta Gaming Authority (#MGA/CRP/152/2007)
- Portuguese Gambling Regulatory Authority
- €5 for cards
- €10 for e-wallets
Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- €20,000 for Trustly
- €5,000 for PayPal
- $10,000 for cards, Skrill, and bank transfers
- €2,500 for Paysafecard
- 2 to 5 days for cards
- 1 to 3 days for bank transfers
- Up to 24 hours for e-wallets
- Up to 24 hours for Trustly
- Operates in many regulated markets
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal options
- Multilingual customer support
- Nice market variety
- Competitive football odds
- Bet Builder and Market Request
Betano is owned and managed by the award-winning gambling company Kaizen Gaming, which won the category Mobile Operator of the Year at the 2019 EGR Operator Awards. Available in multiple languages including English, German, and Portuguese, the sportsbook offers swift navigation thanks to its sleek and modern layout.
To the left side, punters can find an extensive list of betting options across more than thirty sports. Apart from mainstays like soccer, football, and basketball, there is a rich selection of markets for niche sports like futsal, beach volleyball, surfing, and speedway. Registrants can also wager on politics and entertainment.
There is lots to like about Betano in terms of features. Registered customers can watch all major leagues and competitions via a state-of-the-art live streaming service or request odds for markets that are otherwise unavailable. Live results and comprehensive statistics are also available at Betano. The Bet Builder feature enables you to combine different markets for the same event into a single bet.
The sportsbook impressed us with great coverage of gridiron football despite the fact it is off-limits for players from the United States. Bettors can have a flutter on various events from the CFL, NCAA, and NFL, including the Super Bowl. You can bet on halves, point spreads, quarters, over/under totals, futures, and props.
Sportsbet.ioMin Deposit0.25 mBTCMax WithdrawalNo maximum withdrawal restrictions (according to customer support)Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- Instant for cryptocurrencies
- Up to 3 business days for fiat currency withdrawals
- Offers more than 35 sports
- Supports crypto and fiat payments
- A native mobile app for Android devices
- A wide range of accepted cryptocurrencies
- Instant withdrawals with cryptos
- Betting on esports and virtual sports
Sportsbet is a Curacao-licensed sportsbook that provides a “fun, fair, and fast” betting experience to punters from most countries, including the United States. The brand has consolidated its position in the global betting market through partnerships with major soccer clubs like Arsenal, Southampton, and Sao Paulo.
The betting platform is owned and managed by mBet Solutions NV and supports 10 languages to the benefit of its vast international customer base. Sportsbet specializes in crypto betting, giving punters a choice from various decentralized currencies, Bitcoin included. Payments are also accepted in several fiat currencies like CAD, INR, and BRL.
Users can find over 35 disciplines in the sportsbook. Both major and niche sports are on offer, allowing you to bet on anything from American football, soccer, and tennis to bowls and squash. Additionally, there is an extensive selection of esports to punt on such as Dota 2, LoL, Counter-Strike, and Valorant.
American football receives considerable coverage at Sportsbet, with fans having a broad choice from in-play, future, and prop markets. Users looking for action on the Big Game can make predictions about the outright winner, first-time winner, the winning division, or the winning conference. Fans of the sport who crave a more versatile experience can spice things up by betting on collegiate events or the CFL.
BUSRMin Deposit$20 for Bitcoin ($45 for cards and $100 for MoneyGram)Max Withdrawal$5,000 per transfer ($2,000 for checks)Deposit MethodsWithdrawal MethodsWithdrawal Time
- 5 to 7 business days for international bank transfers (plus 48 hours for processing)
- 3 business days for Bitcoin
- 10 business days for checks
- Accepts action from the US
- A dedicated racebook
- Endorsed by ESPN and Sports Illustrated
- Bitcoin and Litecoin betting
- $1 minimum stake ($0.50 for horse racing exactas)
- An excellent in-play betting service
If you are on the hunt for a user-friendly sportsbook that accepts customers from the US, you should look no further than BUSR. This betting site provides a well-rounded selection of wagering options across most local and international competitions. Punters can find sharp odds for major US leagues such as the NHL, MLB, NBA, and NFL.
The sportsbook caters to fans of gridiron football with various lucrative promotions that add further value to their experience. BUSR enables fans to bet on the Big Game months in advance, giving them a choice from futures and prop bets. Multiple other markets are available year-round.
Customers can have a flutter on preseason, quarter, first, and second half lines, or experiment with various props like Coach of the Year and Most Valuable Player. Wagers on the final standings and the teams to make it to the playoffs are also accepted.
In addition, BUSR provides a nice range of markets for collegiate football bettors. You will find them under a separate tab. The collegiate markets that grabbed our attention include Heisman Trophy Winner, CFB Regular Season Wins, and NCAA Conference Winner.
At BUSR, registered users can replenish their balance with several flexible payment methods, starting with the familiar Mastercard, Amex, and Visa. Cryptocurrency betting is also possible here as the cashier supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
Super Bowl Betting Overview
The Super Bowl is one of the world’s biggest single-day sporting events, with millions of fans tuning in to see who will be crowned the annual champion of the National Football League (NFL). The event pits the champion teams of the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC) against each other and unfolds each year on the second Sunday of February.
The NFL’s annual championship game generates a particularly impressive viewership in the United States, the birthplace of gridiron football. As many as 99.18 million viewers tuned in to watch Super Bowl LVI, which saw the Los Angeles Rams crush the Cincinnati Bengals with a 23-20 score in 2022.
Choosing the Best Super Bowl Betting Sites
There are various aspects to consider when choosing an online sportsbook to bet on the Super Bowl. This is a big decision to make given that you are looking to punt on a huge once-a-year event like the final game of the NFL season. Below are some of the main guidelines you should follow when deciding which betting site to register at before the Big Game.
- Legality and Licensing: Before you sign up with any betting site, you must ensure it provides a safe betting experience to customers. All Super Bowl sportsbooks on our list of recommendations are personally vetted, regulated, and properly licensed so you have nothing to worry about in this regard.
- Market Diversity: The online sportsbooks we recommend provide a diverse range of Super Bowl markets, including straight bets, point spreads, totals, props, futures, teasers, and more. All without exception cater to punters with in-play markets, allowing them to place bets after the Big Game has kicked off.
- Withdrawal Speed: Experiencing withdrawal delays when cashing out a winning Super Bowl wager is undoubtedly a huge bummer. SportingPedia only recommends betting sites that ensure speedy, secure, and seamless withdrawals of punters’ winnings. Additionally, they support a diverse assortment of payment solutions across different categories such as cryptocurrencies, cards, digital wallets, prepaid methods, and online banking.
- Odds Quality: SportingPedia’s experts have invested a good deal of effort into sifting out the online sportsbooks that give you the most value for your money. There you will find sharper and up-to-the-minute Super Bowl odds – very important, considering competitive pricing is crucial to the profitability of any gridiron football bettor.
How to Start Betting on the Super Bowl
Betting on major sports events like the Super Bowl can be overwhelming to football fans who lack previous experience with online sportsbooks. There is no need to panic if you are a novice, though. SportingPedia has laid out a quick step-by-step guide on how to start punting at your chosen Super Bowl betting site.
- Browse through our comprehensive library of reviews, compare the different sportsbooks, and have your pick. Our team tirelessly updates the reviews so that readers always have recent and accurate information at their disposal. We cover all vital aspects of each sportsbook, including markets, mobile compatibility, security, banking, features, and support.
- Create your account by clicking or tapping the registration link next to the sportsbook or navigating straight to its website. Enter your details in the form, including your name, country, birthdate, email, mobile number, and permanent address. We recommend you send your documents for verification at this stage to spare yourself the hassles of dealing with this when you attempt to withdraw.
- Initiate a deposit through your preferred payment method to place a real-money bet on the Super Bowl. To do this, you must open the cashier, select your method, enter the desired deposit amount, and follow the instructions to complete the transfer. Most deposit methods support instant transactions, allowing you to dive into the Super Bowl action right away.
- Browse the Super Bowl markets and have your pick(s). You can place several single bets or combine your picks into a parlay wager with multiple selections. Keep in mind the odds will fluctuate and update in real time if you are betting on the in-play markets, i.e. the pricing may differ significantly by the time your live bet settles. Wagers are usually settled shortly after the event has finished.
Understanding the Super Bowl Odds
Knowing how to read Super Bowl odds is crucial to extracting more value from your wagers as it enables punters to calculate their potential profits or losses. Whether you are placing moneyline wagers or betting the spread, you should bear in mind that a negative number (-) is always attached to the favorites.
And vice versa, positive numbers (+) are used for the underdogs. Most bookies post the odds for the moneyline, point spread, and total as is shown in the example below. We shall elaborate on the different types of wagers further down on the page.
|Atlanta Falcons||-1.5 (-110)||Over 33.0 (-110)||-125|
|Detroit Lions||+1.5 (-110)||Under 33.0 (-110)||105|
The Atlanta Falcons are favorites in this case, with lines set at -125. The Detroit Lions are the underdog here, with quoted odds of +105.
The negative number indicates how much you have to lay out to win $100, whereas the positive one shows you how much you can potentially earn from a winning $100 bet.
It really is as simple as that. This is the most common form of price expression for Super Bowl wagers and is known as the American odds format.
Super Bowl Betting Markets
You will be amazed at the diversity of betting markets you can find at the Super Bowl betting sites we have shortlisted for you.
From standard options like the moneyline, the point spread, and over/under totals to more advanced wagers like props, futures, and parlays, there is a suitable pick for any punter looking to have a flutter on the Big Game.
- The moneyline is the simplest of all wagers as you bet on which team will win the final game of the NFL season. Pricing is always lower for the favorites as they stand better chances and winning bets often return less than the original amount wagered.
The point spread reflects the losing and winning margin for the underdog and the favorite. Points are added to the score of the underdog and deducted from that of the favorite to level the field and attract betting action for both sides involved.
The spread for the Atlanta Falcons from the earlier example is set at -1.5 which means they have to win by two or more points to cover the spread and earn you some money.
And vice versa, the Detroit Lions must either win outright or lose by no more than one point for the bet ticket to pay out. As for the odds in the brackets (-110), they indicate punters must lay out $110 to win $100.
Over/under totals are another common way to bet on the Super Bowl. Your goal is to predict whether the combined number of points scored by the two teams will be over or under the total specified by the oddsmakers.
To proceed with the previous example, the Lions and the Falcons must score at least 34 points for bets on the Over market to win. Wagers on the Under market will yield profits if the teams collectively score fewer than the specified number of points, 32 or less in this case.
Props (short for proposition bets) are extremely popular among football fans looking for less conventional wagering options. They normally have nothing to do with the final outcome of the Super Bowl. In this case, it is irrelevant which team will lift the coveted Vince Lombardi Trophy.
Online sportsbooks dish out an impressive assortment of team, game, and player props, allowing punters to bet on everything from passing yards to drive length and the division of the winning team.
Exotic novelty props are also an option for the more daring punters. Many bookies post odds on the coin toss, penalty flags, and the halftime show. Some go as far as offering action on the color of the soft beverage the winning team will pour over their coach during the infamous Gatorade bath.
Futures (also known as outrights) are yet another exciting way to bet on the Big Game. These are available year-round, including during the offseason, and settle once the next Super Bowl champion has been crowned.
Respectively, the odds change throughout the preseason, regular, and postseason. The favorites to win the trophy are listed first and the lines gradually worsen as you move down the list.
Super Bowl parlays are riskier as they involve two or more selections, all of which must win for the combination bet to pay out. Punters can combine props with point spreads, moneyline, and totals to create unique parlays.
The more selections they add, the more the potential payout improves, allowing them to win a handsome amount with a small bet. The downside is that parlays are notoriously difficult to get right because they cannot contain a single losing selection.
Trends to Consider Before Betting on the Super Bowl
- NFC franchises boast a higher overall number of Super Bowl victories having won the champion trophy 29 times compared to 27 wins for the AFC.
Each conference experiences periods of dominance, followed by slumps. The NFC dominated between 1985 and 1997 when it recorded 13 consecutive wins.
Things took a bad turn for the NFC during Tom Brady’s stint with the New England Patriots and the AFC claimed six out of eight victories between 2013 and 2020.
Brady then moved to the NFC’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and secured yet another victory for the NFC after the Bucs defeated the Kansas City Chiefs at Super Bowl LV in 2021.
- The vast majority of Super Bowl winners have covered the spread in most of their games throughout the respective seasons. A team stands little to no chance of winning the final if they wrap up a season with a record below .500 ATS (against the spread).
- Favorites dominated the Super Bowl for most of the last century, having won the Super Bowl approximately 66% of the time. Things have changed since the year 2000, though. Underdogs have managed to cover the spread 14 times as opposed to 7 times for the favorites.
Super Bowl Betting FAQ
Can I cancel my Super Bowl bet?
Most online sportsbooks disallow canceling wagers that have already been placed. In rare cases, you may be able to cancel wagers made due to errors on your behalf, but must act quickly and request cancellation within several minutes or so. Consider taking advantage of the early cashout function if bet canceling is impossible.
Which franchise has the most appearances at the Super Bowl?
The New England Patriots are the franchise with the most appearances. They have competed at the Big Game as many as 11 times, recording 6 wins in total. Next in line are the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Denver Broncos, and the Dallas Cowboys, with 8 appearances each, followed by the San Francisco 49ers with 7 appearances.
Which franchise is the favorite to win Super Bowl LVII?
Looking at the lines offered by our recommended sportsbooks, we see that the Buffalo Bills are the clear favorite at the time of publication, followed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as the close second. Keep in mind that the lines for the outright markets tend to fluctuate throughout the season, depending on the results of previous games, division and conference winners, etc.
Is there a minimum age requirement to bet on the Super Bowl?
Yes, there is. Punters must usually be either 18 or 21 years old to legally bet on the Super Bowl. However, the exact age requirement is country and sportsbook-specific. You can go through the terms and conditions of your chosen betting site to find its minimum age requirements.
How can I calculate the potential payouts of my Super Bowl bet?
Payout calculation generally depends on the format of odds expression. If you use American odds, calculating your profits is fairly simple. The formulas differ for positive and negative odds.
Profit calculation with negative odds:
(100 / Odds) x amount wagered
Profit calculation with positive odds:
Odds x (amount wagered / 100)
However, online betting platforms typically spare punters from going through these hassles. The software automatically calculates your possible winnings when you add a wager to your bet slip and enter your preferred stake.