Our reviewers recommend only sportsbooks that are the cream of the crop in the business. We always ensure a company has no previous history of mistreating its bettors before we assign it a high rating. Our painstaking reviewing process comprises multiple stages as we pay attention to several essential factors when ranking the sportsbooks.
- Tight odds and event coverage are important to us. We carefully analyze the odds each reviewed bookie offers, comparing them to those of the competition. Our team has been in the game long enough to know tight prices are crucial for one’s success as a punter. When a bookmaker does not meet our high standards or offers a limited market selection, it will never make it on top of our list of recommendations.
- Payout speed and banking options are major factors we carefully consider. A broad range of safe and flexible payment methods is essential to use. To make a good impression on us, a sportsbook must facilitate both easy deposits and withdrawals, with minimal processing timeframes. The more banking methods it supports, the better.
- Customer care is a reflection of a betting operator’s treatment of its bettors. It is no secret to anyone that a company’s success correlates to the happiness of its customers. Sportsbooks that prioritize punters’ satisfaction typically ensure a high level of customer care by offering professional and personally tailored assistance at all times. The top-ranking sportsbooks on our definite list support multiple communication channels, including 24/7 live chat, telephone, email, and contact forms. Multi-lingual support is a plus in our eyes as well.
- Performance and features are equally important to us. A sportsbook must cater to punters with an intuitive interface, effortless performance across all devices, and multiple features that aim to improve one’s betting experience. A company cannot achieve an optimal rating with us if it fails to cover one or more of these criteria. A betting site’s rating will severely diminish when it lacks in-play betting and live statistics, for example.
- Safety and licensing are of vital importance to our reviewers. When evaluating a sportsbook, we inevitably ensure it takes the security of its customers and their data seriously. We look for things like solid encryptions, minors protection, and independent fairness audits. As part of our evaluation process, we compare users’ feedback and check whether the bookies operate legally. Many bettors underestimate licensing, but it should be just as crucial to you as it is to us.
- Free bets and bonuses can improve your betting experience and help you build a betting bankroll. The offers should be easy to redeem, without overly complicated and unclear terms and conditions. We also pay attention to the sportsbooks’ wagering requirements. The lower a bookie’s bonus rollover is, the higher its chances of receiving a better rating from us.